Sunday, July 29, 2012

P52 | NUMBERS

Project 52 | Numbers

P52 Week 30 | NUMBERS

This week's inspiration was "Numbers". I happened to drive by these retired gas pumps yesterday and noticed that when they were in use, gas was only 99 cents! What I would give for those prices again....although I do remember the time when those were the prices. I was 17 years old and driving an orange 1972 Volkswagon Beetle. Those are some of my favorite memories!

Now, head on over to Rocals Rascals and check out Cara's interpretation of "Numbers"!

7 comments:

  1. That's awesome! Wouldn't it be great to have those prices again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool shot! That pump takes me back. I love that you used black and white for this too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great image for numbers!! Love your b&w! Oh the memories of those days :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, what a cool find. And yes, I remember when it was .99 too. :( Great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 99 cents! Wow! Love this vintage pic. We don't have any old stations around here but we did see a few on our road trip a few weeks ago. We should have taken a look to see what the gas prices were. Great take on this week's theme!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can I go fill up over there? What a great take on the theme, fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow! I remember those old pumps with the rotating numbers. What a cool shot!

    ReplyDelete