Sunday, September 30, 2012

P52 | Metal

Bloom P52 | Metal

This weeks p52 theme is "Metal", and well, I happen to have lots of images that fit the bill. But rather than inundate you with a dozen of fence images (I love fences, in case you didn't already know), I thought I would just share a few of my favorites.


the fence in my backyard as the last trickle of sunset peeked through the trees.


Found while driving Mississippi backroads...




A bundle of clover my daughter picked for me while we played in the yard



Also found while driving backroads...

Now, head on over to Erin Norman Photography's Blog and check out her take on project 52.  Be sure to follow the links around the globe to see what other photographers are doing!

3 comments:

  1. All of these are so pretty! Perfect for metal. I love the textures you used too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really pretty! I like the DOF on the first one - awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these images and your processing on them. Love that first one!!

    ReplyDelete