Sunday, November 4, 2012

p52 | SEASON

P52 | Season

Autumn is my favorite time of year.  I love the relief from the sweltering Mississippi heat as the winds pick up and the temperatures fall, the foliage displays the miracles of nature...and for a few weeks, the landscape is drenched in the beautiful colors of Autumn.  I also love the holidays that are associated with the season of Fall, the trick or treating, the Thanksgiving turkey (ahem, my Granny's dressing) and the anticipation of the Christmas holidays around the corner.

My oldest daughter, Olivia, let me take a few quick shots yesterday under a red maple tree, and I thought these images were a good representation of the new season, the colors, and the joy.









Now, head on over to Erin Norman Photography | Columbus, MS and check out her take on p52, and be sure to follow the links and see other photographers' takes on "Season".

2 comments:

  1. These are so pretty! I love autumn, too. I wish we had a little more of it here in Las Vegas!

    ReplyDelete