Sunday, October 7, 2012

P52 | BLUE

P52 | Blue

about this image: Nikon D300s | Nikkor 180mm 2.8
ISO 250 | SS 1/250 | f/3.2


In case you didn't know, I have been on an texture-making spree lately.  So this week, I opted to not only create an image with the theme "BLUE" as inspiration, but also to create 2 new textures that were inspired by the theme and use them in the processing. 
  

Here is the first texture, "Forest Bokeh", which will be featured in a new set, Elemental Textures.

and this is the second texture created for this P52, "Darkwoods Sky", which will also be included in the new set, Elemental Textures

and here they are at work:

Here I used them each in overlay mode at adjusted opactities.  I also used the texture "Embers" from Kindling Luminescent Textures II

I also wanted to share a few other images captured from this early morning excursion....



Can you tell I am loving my new Lensbaby Composer Pro with Sweet 35 optic?

Now, head on over to Erin Norman Photography and check out her amazing work. Be sure to follow the links around the globe for other photographers take on p52 inspiration.









6 comments:

  1. These are awesome! Love the richness of your image for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really fun, Leah! I love that you are making textures and actions - so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow these are awesome. I love the texture and beautiful rich colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow ~ so beautiful! I absolutely love the textures!!

    ReplyDelete